broou surf forecast and reports is a tool that shows the surfer how’s the forecast of the surfing condition in the exactly moment on his favourite surf spots and now it also has a feed of reports from other surfers that are already on the spot, so that you can decide if the surf is good or not to go out.
One click and you access the surf forecast for the next 5 days and can check the surf reports feed of that surf spot with the informations shared by the surf community.
For the brazilian coast line broou offers an exclusive shallow water surf forecast system. We use NOAA’s WW3 (Wave Watch III - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) wave model as the main data resource. For all the international surf spots available on the app we use the NOAA information without any data interpretation.
broou is the first surf app that really talks to surfers: an exclusive curation of the best surf conditions for each surf spot enables an automated analysis that tells if the surf conditions are good or not for that spot on this specific time.
If the icon is BLUE, means that that condition is good for the spot. But if the surf conditions on your spot aren’t good, use the GPS to quick compare the conditions of nearby surf spots.
this version of broou surf forecast app features:
• NEW! SURF REPORTS from other surfers
• Wave size range
• Unlimited amount of favorite surf spots for you to quickly check the surf conditions right away
• 5 day surf forecast with the most important information detailed: – wave height with range – swell direction – peak wave period (seconds) – wind direction and speed – tode charts – weather, air and water temperature – sunrise and sunset times – moon phases
• GPS function to compare current conditions of all nearby beaches surf spots
• Personalise measure systems: meters or feets, miles or kilometers….
• Share the surf forecast with your friends by e-mail, whatsapp, facebook, twitter e others social networks
• Biggest and best surf spot list in Brazil: more than 700 surf spots registered. If your local spot is not covered, just let us know and we’ll add it for you.
• More than 500 surf spots registered all over the globe: Hawaii, Califórnia, Peru, América Central, Europa, Indonésia, Austrália, África, Ásia… all with surf data information directly from NOAA
• All the surf spots of the WSL world tour on the app
Prediction is not precision. Forecast how the ocean will be in a given time is a complex task and errors do happen. But our objective is to offer a consistent surf forecast for you, and we need everyone’s help to improve this free service. When the conditions don’t match we need to know where, when and what is the error to fix it. Send us a message using the report problem button located on the share options in the spot icon or drop us a line on the email bellow.
Any critics, suggestion or idea of function you would like to see on broou for it become the perfect surf app for you?
Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
this is for you, bro.
broou surf forecast & reports is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-01. The program can be installed on Android.
broou surf forecast & reports (version 1.5.8) has a file size of 12.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.